We’re proud of the amazing books created by our professional photographers and design teams. Each Kidtreasures Keepsake Book includes up to four complimentary edits. Any design edits requested above five are available for a flat fee noted in the pricing breakout below. All edits must be requested in writing and sent to our [email protected] email inbox. A new invoice for your requested edits will be sent via email and must be paid in advance before the edits occur. You will receive a revised proof via email for you to formally approve.
Quality is our number 1 priority. If you notice a blurry image in your book proof or a typo on the cover title, we will reshoot the image and make all necessary corrections free of charge.
Example of Customer Edits Supported
- Rotating artwork – If you would like your items in a specific order in your book, we encourage our customers to number the back of each piece. Once we receive your Kidtreasures Box, we publish your items from top to bottom, the first piece on the top of the stack will be your first page in the book. If nothing is marked, the first item in the stack will be used as the cover and the 1st page of your book. Clearly mark your cover image or item.
- Increasing or decreasing size of artwork within page template – It is our goal to showcase your child’s artwork by using as much of the page space as possible while still maintaining the integrity of the item. Unless quality is the issue, a change to the size of the artwork or item will be considered an edit.
- Changing page background color – Our designers do their best to choose background colors that work well with your child’s artwork. If you feel like a certain background color doesn’t work, let us know and we will replace the color.
- Changing cover artwork or title name – We ask that you review the cover art and title for approval. Changing artwork or changes made to the cover title are considered an edit to your project.
Through optimizing our standard operating procedures over the years we’ve determined the following edits are no longer supported:
- Combining Multiple Art to 1 Page – We can not combine artwork. You are welcome to tape or glue different items on one piece of paper (no bigger than 11×17), before sending in to Kidtreasures.
- Reassembly or Design Modification to Artwork – We can not reassemble or recreate artwork that has arrived and is not intact. We encourage customers to carefully wrap delicate or 3D pieces for safe delivery.
Up to four complimentary edits/changes to your book once you receive the digital proof. After the four free edits, we charge in increments of 5 edits, charged at $20 per set of 5. Charges will apply if the maximum number of changes exceeds four. Once the proof is approved by you, we will begin printing your one-of-a-kind book.
Additional edit pricing:
- 1-4 edits = included in price of the book
- 5-10 edits = $20
- 11-15 edits = $40
- 16-20 edits = $60
- 21-25 edits = $80
- 26-30 edits = $100